Sunday, October 01, 2006

You Deserve A Break Today.. from fug.



Dancer Amulya once had a page of bellydance costume horror. That site is gone, but its spirit lives on - as does its owner, who continues to unearth the most nasal-cola inducing costumery. This is one of her findings. Thank you, Amulya... i guess...

I'm sorry, but the only thing that comes to mind (once I stop laughing long enough to think of anything) is Stephen King's nickname for McDonald's, "The Golden Tits of America" -- and then I laugh even harder. Then I picture the dancer wearing fire-engine red game-show-host hair and it's all downhill from there...

1 Comments:

At 9:18 p.m., Blogger happydog said...

this looks like French's Mustard was involved somehow. I hesitate to guess exactly how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home