Saturday, September 30, 2006

Malek Taus is Not Amused




"Ewwwwwww, gross! I'm not scraping that off! ...guess I'll have to wear it to recital tonight."

Oh my sweet golly gosh. Look what 2waggs found: Matching hotpants! Now I can dress as peacock roadkill for Halloween! [countfloyd]"Arooooooooo! That's scary stuff!"[/countfloyd]

What's almost as scary is 2waggs, who actually likes this fugly costume and thinks its cute!!!! There's just no accounting for taste.... Let's all laugh at her :) :) :)

That's okay, 2waggs. I'm sure you'll look like Dina got shot by a chicken-cannon loaded with peacocks lovely. And just think, you can get the dusting done at the same time as you practice your shimmies! And with your height, you can do a forward shoulder shimmy to dust the fireplace mantle! At least it's practical fug!

1 Comments:

At 7:40 a.m., Blogger 1001Nightmares said...

Girl! You're talkin' about an outfit that looks like a feather duster sneezed on your boobs! If you buy this thing, I am so writing to Dear Abbey, man... *LOL*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home